Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Monday - Pita Pesto Pizza

Okay, so I promised we were going carbless for dinners at home and we have except tonight. I was craving pesto and pita so I justified that pita was healthy and I made pita pesto pizza with roasted peppers, basil, toasted pine nuts, and chicken. I love anything with cheese and I especially love it when it gets that slightly burnt brown color, yum!

 Used a Pioneer Woman's recipe for Pesto. I liked it better than the Ina Garten recipe 
I used the first time I made it. 

 Before going in the oven.

See that burnt cheese? My fav. 

Happy Monday, everyone! Have a great week =)

3 comments:

  1. Mm...that looks so delicious! :) I'm with you on loving cheese! I put it in everything I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmmm that looks soooo good! you should try fresh mozzarella cheese next time. it tastes soooo much better! :D

    ReplyDelete