Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday - Carb-Less

If you're a carb lover like I am, what I'm about to say is going to sound crazy. Few weeks ago, I decided to cut out carbs from our home-cooked dinners, just like that. Okay...maybe that just sounds crazy to me since I love carbs! Before this decision, the meals I cooked were generally healthy (since I usually cut back on salt/oil and rarely cook with butter), but I always had a carb component be it rice, potatoes, bread, or noodles...which isn't horrible. I just thought we should get in the habit of eating healthier at night (ie. no carbs!). We've been at it for three weeks now and it hasn't been too bad! :)

2 comments:

  1. I try to not eat toooo many carbs, but I don't think I could survive without them! :) That meal looks really yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....I try to sneak some in at lunch :P

    ReplyDelete