Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday - Chicken Parmesan

I was indirectly introduced to the blog, A Year of Slow Cooking, through Beth's facebook. And it's amazing! The first recipe I tried was Chicken Parmesan and it was semi-successful. Tasted good but wasn't really visually appetizing. First mistake - I used chicken thighs and not breasts as instructed so I had like 10 little thighs of chicken instead of 2 large breasts. Note taken for my second try!


 this picture looks so unappetizing ... hahah! It looks like I'm cooking a pot of marinara sauce! 

zee final product!
Have a magical week =)

I can't wait to try more meals with my crock pot!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe YAY welcome to the crockpot world! :D

    this is a prettier, but less easy way to make chicken parm: http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/chicken_parmesan/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm that looks so good - I'll try this out too! I'm sure baking will turn out much better since it's the more traditional way to make chicken parm. I'm hungry..

    ReplyDelete