Thursday, January 12, 2012

38 weeks

I just got back from the doctor's office and she says I haven't dilated yet so I'll be pregnant for a couple more weeks. She said that my cervix is "ripening" so I guess that's good news. Doctor also noticed that the baby has dropped meaning that he's slowly starting to position himself for delivery!

I've also been having contractions, thanks to my SIL who helped me understand what they feel like. I guess I've been having them without knowing because I thought it was the baby crowding my belly when it really was my uterus tightening. All these new sensations are kind of exciting :) That's all for me today! Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. hehe just a few more weeks now.. hopefully he's not late! i'll be praying for you! :)

    and isnt it amazing how your belly turns hard like a rock when youre having a contraction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sophia! and yess...amazing and uncomfortable! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hanna, this is so crazyyy!!! hwaeeting, mama!

    ReplyDelete