Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Simple Grace Cakery

Okay so who doesn't love cupcakes? Yup, that's what I thought. Simple Grace Cakery, a delicious home-based bakery started by two of my talented friends, create to-die-for cupcakes.  I've worked with Tiffany for a couple bridal showers that I helped plan for my friends this year and everyone raved about the cupcakes!! If you're looking for some flavor to your party, I would definitely recommend!


For my friend Holly's bridal shower, we went with Chocolate cupcakes since she loves anything chocolate! They came in these cute little boxes =) 

 And inside them were these crazy good sweets. Those little balls are edible! hah!


***

For my friend Jen's bridal shower, Tiffany made these amazing red velvet cupcakes (Jen's favorite!) which were definitely crowd-pleasers.

She also added a little touch of Italian which Jen had studied :) 
Love the details! 


Mille Grazie to you, Tiff! =) I'm sure I'll be emailing you again soon...hehe

2 comments:

  1. aww i love these pics.... especially the people in em! miss u hanners! i'm coming up for memorial day weekend, so i will see you sooooooooooon!

    <3
    rebs

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you were here rebs!! =) can't wait to see you pretty face soon!

    ReplyDelete