Friday, April 15, 2011

Simple Pleasures

The greatest simple pleasures of ALL time without a doubt is In N Out. There's really not much else to say about that.

Pit Stop at Kettleman City for some gas and a 9pm In N Out run on our drive down to socal. 
I get my hamburger with extra lettuce and extra tomatoes - a must!

Another must - ketchup! I'm one of those people who has fries with their ketchup ;)
Interpretation of Richard's look: "really hanna, really?" hehe yes, really I'm taking pictures of you and ketchup! Smile!

(Whoa, Ketchup spelled out looks weird to me right now. You know how sometimes you look at a word so familiar and all the sudden it looks weird and you begin to wonder if you misspelled it? Yea, I had to google it to double check. Anywhoo...doo doo doo)

 The skies are gorg!

 Same with the hills, I love all that green.

This weekend I'm looking forward to:
* Sizzler's salad bar with my family
* SD Meixcan carne asada fries
* Tea Station Jasmine green tea boba
* More Mexican food
* Souplantation with the Los

2 comments:

  1. I miss In N Out! :) I always get a lettuce wrap! it's so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to have in n out after seeing this. james is on his way out the door as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete