Thursday, April 14, 2011

Here's to You, M

Hey little guy. Did you know that you're the cutest dog in the whole wide world? I'd be surprised if you don't know that because I sing you my "you're the cutest dog in the world" song all the time. Yea, you're soooo cute that you make me break out in random song.

Every time I think about how you wake me up each morning by quietly whining in my ear saying "lets play" or playfully pawing at my face to help me open my eyes, I chuckle because that's so you. And as tired as I am I don't mind losing sleep to play with you. (Hubby, on the other hand, is not so amused by your early morning gimmicks). I always look forward to the way you greet me when I come home - your uncontrollable wagging tail, spinning in circles, and of course, your stretching out on our living room rug doing the "worm." Also, you make me crack up when we play hide and seek because you get so excited and hyper when I sneak up behind you and chase after you. All these things make you so cute to me, Mighty. And even though it's a little creepy that I'm writing to you online (because I'm positive you'll appreciate my love letter), today's a good occasion to do so because it's your birthday. Happy 1st Birthday, Mr. Fluffy Face!

Can I have my lollipop?? 

Pleassssee??? 

 
Here you go, M. Enjoy! <3

9 comments:

  1. this post is cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL HANNA HAHAHA i can't believe you wrote a post dedicated to mighty! actually, i can believe it but i just think it's funny. but who am i to judge? we bought an actual cake for spartan -_-

    happy birthday mighty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) sophia, you would. did he eat the WHOLE THING??? did he get dirty??? that cake was really pretty. i wanted to get him one, but I was a bad mama and ran out of time and didn't plan well :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hanna, your love for mighty is even cuter than the pup himself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha we had a small birthday party with my parents' dog and another goldendoodle from the same breeder so the three of them devoured it :) it was cute. you might still have time to get a doggy cake! we didn't pre-order ours or anything, they just had them available at the doggy bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should post pictures of his bday party :) i bet they had cake all over their faces, lol.

    lena - mighty is cuter :P hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post is so sweet! mighty is such a cutie. what kinda flavor is that lollipop... it's so chunky? and there are such things as dog cakes??? that's so weird. haha. happy birthday, might!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey christine! ummm..i didn't eat it so i don't know, lol. i think it was just like a bone in a lollipop shape with food coloring. we usually don't let him eat food coloring, but it was a special occasion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Mighty! I miss ya kiddo!

    ReplyDelete