Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Please Say Yes!

Dear Richard, 

I know you don't like surprises but I hope you'll allow me to make one exception. When I asked what you wanted to do on your birthday, you mentioned a few times that it would be nice to go home to your family and even snorkel with David. Even though that sounded fun, I tried to convince you to celebrate your birthday here since we had plans to go to socal just a few weeks after. My practical self said it's too costly to fly to socal twice in one month. Immediately after you agreed I felt like I did a horrible thing. You see, I'm learning that you're not one to ask for a lot of things and it must mean a lot when you do. And I had ignored your only birthday wish and that makes me a bad wife, I'm so sorry. I want to be a better listener like you and learn to read you between the lines.

Hun, I'm sorry for not listening sooner, but I hear you now. I hope I don't burst your bubble when I say that we're not actually dining at 5A5 Steak Lounge for your birthday because SURPRISE....I have two tickets to San Diego this weekend!!! Please come with me? :) Oh and you'll need to bring your fins and goggles. Happy birthday, my love. :) 

8 comments:

  1. OH...MY.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, what happened to showing him your phone for checking in? hahaha. See you soon, buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how LOmantic! teeheehee ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHHAHAA junia!

    yay, happy birthday! but you're gonna have to go to 5A5 some other time b/c he sounded excited about it =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU DID IT! haha :) you were able to hold it in for the surprise!

    happy bday rlo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sneaky sneaky... have an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha aww this is so sweet.. LOL and junia -_-

    ReplyDelete